Google Sponsor

Thursday 15 November 2012

Amelia Lily Beautiful Hair Color 2012 | Latest Fashion Dresses

Amelia Lily Beautiful Hair Color 2012 | Latest Fashion Dresses

Amelia Lily Beautiful Hair Color 2012

Huh, she’s done what That’s what I said to myself when I heard about the hair makeover done by the English pop singer Amelia Lily.Yeah ladies you can definitely add her name to our famous “Celebrity makeovers 2012 Hair Color starting from this moment! The former ‘X Factor’ contestant has done like Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, and many others, which means that she’s Exactly our smart readers, she’s opted for dying her long blond locks. Let’s be more specific and say that Amelia has Hair Color pink and orange dip dyed hair.
What a shocking and bold color, isn’t it.Of course it is! And let me tell you that the “You Bring Me Joy” singer has looked so fashionable, beautiful, sexy, and eye catching while wearing Hair Color ombre hair. From my point of view, I think that she’s been so smart that she updated her 2012′s lookbook with this color. Oops, I forgot to tell you that she’s done it while celebrating her 18th birthday since a few days ago.


Read more: http://ladieskorner.com/amelia-lily-beautiful-hair-color-2012.html#ixzz2CHF0GSGd

No comments:

Post a Comment