Google Sponsor

Saturday 5 October 2013

simple-and-elegnt-hairstyles-for-straight-hair | Mix Gossip - Bollywood Gossip - Fashion Wears

simple-and-elegnt-hairstyles-for-straight-hair | Mix Gossip - Bollywood Gossip - Fashion Wears

http://mixgossip.com/simple-and-elegant-hairstyles-for-straight-hair.html


Simple and Elegant Hairstyles for Straight Hair

I have my graduation formal this year and I have no idea what to do with my hair. It’s very straight and silky, kind of a dark ashy blonde.
I don’t want to get it curled because my hair cannot hold curls for more than an hour or so, even with ridiculous amounts of hairspray. What can types of hairstyles would you recommend that are simple and elegant? – Claudia
Hi Claudia,
You are facing a common situation  You have a formal event (like prom! -Ed.), and your hair won’t hold a curl. I find it amazing how many women think that hair has to be curled or waved to be formal. Although curls and waves offer good foundations for updos.

Read more: http://mixgossip.com/simple-and-elegant-hairstyles-for-straight-hair.html#ixzz2gsY8WsFA

No comments:

Post a Comment